The Role: You will report to the Retail Area Manager and lead your team with responsibility for sales, while ensuring an excellent customer service is provided.
- Managing the day to day running of the store.
- Leading and motivating the team to ensure all tasks in relation to sales, stock, audits and mystery shoppers are fulfilled.
- Ensuring all customers receive a superior customer experience.
- Communicating targets on a daily basis and ensuring all team members are trained and motivated to reach and exceed them.
- Maintaining excellent visual merchandising and store standards.
- Managing day to day operations and administration within the store.
- Experience of successfully managing & leading a team of people.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Merchandising skills are desirable but not essential.
- Experience working in a busy environment.
- Administration associated with managing a store.
- Act professionally & ethically at all times.
- 40 hr working week.
- Competitive salary.
- Commission based bonus.
- 21 days annual leave.